Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Puppy Chronicles -- Part I.

Hi there..
My name is Brandi.  

I'm new here.    I just arrived from North Carolina last night, and today, I came to live in Brooklyn Heights with Phyllis & her Four Fabulous Felines.  

I've already gone on two long walks.   I walk great for a 4-ish month old puppy, and everyone stops to say hello.   But alas, I'm not crazy about :  (1) thresholds, (2) stairs (3) subway grating, and (4) crowds, even small ones.     But not bad for my first walks out with Mom.

Mom just bought me all sorts of stuff .. I now have a bright red harnss, a matching bright red collar, two Kongs, and bully sticks to chew on.  

I'm going to be a raw fed dog!     Mom stuffed some raw turkey into one of my Kongs, and I think I've died and gone to Heaven!

Now about those Four Fabulous Felines.    Vaggio The Terrible came right out to say hello to me and Johnny, who drove me to Brooklyn Heights.    We *might* get along well !     Sherman has been staring me down for the past half hour.    But Benjamin & Sophie .. they must be here somewhere... Here Kitty Kitty !!     But so far, they haven't emerged from under the bed *sigh*

I'm very tired from my long walk, and Mom has to go kitty sitting, and then off to the butcher to get me stuff to chew on !    YEAH!    I'm happy to be here, and will write more soon.   Maybe after my nap.

Love & licks,
Brandi

1 comment: